Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kirby's here

Yesterday Kate and I picked up kirbs at the airport. We were about 30 minutes late because the RER trains only come every 15 minutes unlike the metros. Then it took us a bit of time to find her in the airport, cuz it was crowded and foreign and lots of levels and all that. But since our phones work over here we connected and got her and her bag and got back onto the RER no problem. We stopped at the train station to get our trains for Germany squared away real quick. Or so we thought. Since it was going to be just a quick stop, I just snuck through the gate. I ended up being in line for about 30 minutes because even though there were 7 women there working, five of them just happened to take a break at the same time while I was in line. But our seats are all reserved and that's good. I had to sneak back into the metro station behind some guy because I didn't want to waste another ticket...but that was fine, he only gave me a sorta weird look. Then we showed kirbs notre dame and a few places before we finally let her have a short nap while we were in class. She lasted all the way till 9:30 last night, so that's pretty good. Especially considering we only lasted till 4:30. We all went out last night to experience la fete de musique which was crazy and cool. more on that later though...

1 comment: