Thursday, June 17, 2010

Forgotten Monday


Well I can't remember what we did on Monday. That's probably because school just gets harder and harder and I think I am losing brain mass...not that I had tons to begin with. I'm pretty sure on Monday Kate and I slept in and then took a long walk by the river before we went to school. Actually we looked all over for this Memorial to the deportation victims, but the address we were given didn't help us at all. So we didn't actually find it...we grabbed a croissant au jambon(ham and cheese melted into it-delicious). Then we headed to school. We had our second teacher on Monday-Michelle. She's not nearly as good and so it was more boring or something weird. We also got this new Mongolian girl in class who doesn't really laugh and talks alllllll the time. She also corrects everyone under her breath, I think unintentionally, but it's pretty funny cuz it just adds to the noise and confusion. Anyway, obviously Monday was a typical Monday-long and not super interesting. We did go out for drinks with our class after school. That was funny because of all the different languages flying around the table. We have an Australian guy named Mason, and Peruvian guy named Jose, and Portugese girl named Anna, and then Kate and myself. Ordering in French is hard enough, but then trying to talk amongst ourselves is even more difficult. It was fun anyways and I had my first shot ever, mostly because I didn't know what I was ordering. Not sure if I liked it that much...mostly it was just gone so fast and then I didn't want anymore to drink, but it would have been nice to have something that lasted longer since everyone else was still drinking. well obviously I remembered more of Monday than I thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment