Sunday, August 29, 2010

School...again.

I finished my first week of school and loved it. I'm only taking two classes this semester, but that's mostly because I am trying to finish my pre-reqs for nursing so that I can get into an accelerated program. Anatomy/Physiology is so interesting...especially because the professor is a veterinarian-which means she relates everything to animals. Chemistry is less exciting, but still cool. Plus I love the fact that I can just memorize things and then write them out on tests and that's all I have to do. I'm crazy busy right now because I'm also working 20 hours at Logos, but I love that too. I do secretarial things and then put band-aids on scraped knees etc. I start volunteering at Gritman next weekend, which should be interesting, since I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet. I love being busy though, because I seem to get more done in shorter periods of time. I know I haven't put up pictures for awhile, but it's cuz I haven't been carrying my camera around with me as much, so I need to start doing that. But for now, that's it and I'm off to study the cavities of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment